Monday, November 27, 2006

Goodies On The Horizon

The pendant shown in my last post ("An Affair With Mrs. Darcy") has now been sold. But fear not, chilluns'! There's still a couple more left from that black/white series. You can find 'em in the shop--but hurry up, as they surely won't stay there for long. The one shown above is my "Natural Selection" pendant. Yup, another fave of mine.

Just made a bunch of charms at long last. I've been meaning to for a while now, but with my day job at the ceramic studio, I haven't had much time lately. It was a very, very busy weekend down there. Anyway, the charms rock and are all new designs for the holidays. Cute snowmen, striped lollipops, presents... Lots of good stuff! Also a couple new earring designs as well with more feminine flowers and umbrellas. Aren't you just busting with excitement? Look for 'em in the shop this week.

No comments: