Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back And Better Than Ever!

Yep, folks....I'm back.

The trip was absolutely incredible. I can't even begin to describe it all. Let me just say though that as an art history minor and lover of art, even I got overwhelmed with all the art I saw. By the end of the trip, I was avoiding all the churches and cathedrals like the plague because I just saw so, so many of 'em and all the awe-inspiring art inside that I honestly couldn't stand to see any more. Coming from my mouth, that says a lot.

And while the trip rocked my socks, I have to say, it's good to be back home. And yes, the
shop has been re-oppened and I'm scrambling to get some more stuff in there. Just listed this neato pair of un-brithday party earrings that are so bright, dangly and full of pizzazz! They're sure to cheer someone's day right up.

No comments: