Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Banner!

I'm always tinkering around with new design ideas for my shop banner and this is the latest result. Kinda plain and simple, but I was seriously sick of the full-out color of the last one and, when it comes to design, I'm a no-nonsense sleek and chic kinda girl. Plus, this is the first time I've actually used my product photography in the design and I'm very happy with the outcome (and did I mention it's very customizable? Score!). If you have the eyes of a feline...or a giant squid...you may also have noticed that the current banner is announcing an upcoming event--the big Pirate Update! Yup, it's official. Mark your calendars--the 23rd will be full of "yarrrrs", "avasts", and lots and lots of rum. I'm stoked! Feel free to bookmark ye ol' shop or "heart" me on the Etsy site for a jab at the goodies!

2 comments:

mellowbeing said...

Cool new banner - I definitely like it and the item placement is a great eye catcher. I don't remember your last banner (eep) but I can definitely say this one works. I look forward to seeing your new stuff :)

Eggman Studios said...

Thank you! :)