Monday, September 25, 2006

Double Trouble, Boil And Bubble...

Next month, I'll be leaving for Italy [insert very excited squealing here]. I'm totally pumped! I minored in Art History as an undergrad in college, so going to Rome and Florence is a lot like visting the Holy Land for me. I'll be closing down the shop from the 11th-29th, so if you gotta have something before Halloween, I suggest you buy it now.

I have a few more items to list over the next couple of days. This is an adorable little
bubbling cauldron charm that's all set to be made into a zipper pull or a simple small pendant on a necklace. It's quite cool with all its little bubbles and over-flowing green soupy goo... I also have a matching pair of earrings listed, and they're currently still available.

Alrighty...Back to the clay...

No comments: