Friday, September 01, 2006

Oceanic Gift Tags, Ahoy!

Okay. I did it. Hand-drawn gift tags with tons of oceanic flair are now up for grabs in the ol' shop. I just love making fun little ephemeral stuff like this, so I thought, what the hell? I know when I give gifts this year I'll be attaching little hand-drawn gift tags just like these because they just make a package so much more cooler. I mean, c'mon. A squid? An octopus? AND a sting ray?! What's not to love about that?

This actually brings me to another point I've been thinking about lately. Christmas gifts. That's right, the big "C" word. Am I uttering it a little too soon? I'm thinking about giving everyone I know some hand-painted pottery done by yours truly, since I get a massive discount at my ceramic studio job. I've done some amazing pieces in the last month that I'm incredibly proud of--I may just have to whip out the digi cam and snap a few photos to throw on the blog. For some odd reason, I'm on a massive squid/octopus and bird kick. I can't paint me enough birds and cephalopods
!

No comments: