Monday, October 02, 2006

I Said DRAW!

Another painted piece I've done lately. I'm a huge cinematic freak and absolutely love movies. A friend of mine and myself have begun painting these cool "widescreen" styled ceramic plates that are ultimately film genre cliches. Because, it's just fun stuff. And honesetly, what could be more cliche for a Western than a showdown? So, this is my first in the film cliche series. I'm hoping to do a horror genre one next. Oh the possibilities...


As far as my jewelry business is concerned, I wanted to throw out there I'm on my last custom order and will not be accepting any more custom requests until the new year. My poor shop is depleted as hell and I need to get some new designs created and listed. But thank you to all who I've done customs for! They helped pay my bills. :)

No comments: