Friday, June 23, 2006

Heart Me!

A while back, when I first started up my online Etsy store, I was lucky enough to get one of my bead sets on the highly sought after "Top Items" list (which, if you've not familiar with the site, lists the top 100 items for sale by artsy chicas like myself). It was on there for well over 2 months and actually made it to number 7 before being sold out. Pretty cool.

Anyway, this amazing Lost In Wonderland Sculptural Pendant has a good shot at getting itself on that list as well. 6 people have "hearted" it already--so what are you waiting for? Sign up on Etsy if you haven't already (it's free, you get to buy amazing handmade goods, and live a guilt-free life without those nasty big corporate stores) and "heart" this pendant to get it up on that list!

The pendant is just $12.00 in my shop and is by far one of my favorites.

No comments: