Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Curtain is Drawn (literally)...

Just a couple more days now until the October update!

I'm very excited to unveil these delightfully mysterious little creations to you. Here's some snapshots from yesterday's photo shoot:
"Lucy" sketchbook stuffy ornaments--b/w heat transfer on vintage cotton

"The 8-Legged Typist" sketchbook stuffy ornaments--b/w heat transfer on vintage cotton

"Tentacle Twins" sketchbook stuffy ornaments--b/w heat transfer on vintage cotton

"A Peace Offering" framed mini sketch

"Relic" framed mini sketch {sold}

"Margaret" framed mini sketch

"She Waited For The Right Moment To Tell Him" framed mini sketch

"Secrets, Solitude, and Sundries" original sketch/painting locket necklace (outside front)"Secrets, Solitude, and Sundries" original sketch/painting locket necklace (inside)


"The White Rabbit" acrylic on canvas, 5x7" + frame {sold}

"Lollipops" acrylic on wood plaque {sold}--a very, very familiar painting from last year (after spending a good long while on display, it is finally able to go up for sale).

"A Surprise Engagement" acrylic on wood/laminate sample tag {sold}--I ran out of daylight before I could finish snapping pictures of this lil' one. I could only snag one "display" shot of it--need to get the close-ups tomorrow. Yes, that is an emerald ring. And yes, that would indeed be a scarab beetle (who I had way, way too much fun painting).

Before I go, I snapped a super quickie pic of a late-50s vintage sundress I bought a few months ago off Etsy. It needed to have the waist let out a bit (I may be a very petite gal, but heck, I don't wear corsets).

It is really, really amazing and I got it for quite a steal. With a brown jacket and lace-up knee highs, it's Fall-ready as well. Yay, Fall!

I'll see you folks on Wednesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeep! I love your dress!! :)

Eggman Studios said...

Thank you, sweetie! :)

Rachel said...

I want 'Relic.' It's *awesome*. And the dress is oh so sweet! :)

sMacThoughts said...

Oh a bunch of lovely new things. You have been busy, and yes, those vintage things always make me think just the *scale* of people way back then was smaller. Shoes always seem to belong to midgets. :)

Our Hands For Hope said...

very interesting art