Friday, September 02, 2011

Old Is New Again

I recently did a little studio purge and cleaning and happened to re-discover a couple older unframed paintings that never made it online for sale. Time to remedy that whole situation! "New" in the shop, but at a discount off their original gallery prices, I give you:
acrylic on hardboard
16x20"
And also...
acrylic and gold composite leaf on illustration board and vintage record sleeve
10.25 x 9.75" on 13.5 x 13.5" white backing board

You may remember seeing these two as they made brief appearances before their shows. Once I got them back from the galleries, they went into dark corners of the studio never to see the light of day again. I'm hoping that by listing them online, they'll eventually find new homes to fly off to...

Happy weekend plans to you all, whatever they may be! I'll be working at the wildlife shelter, going on a couple day hikes in the mountains, and perhaps doing some mad patchwork sewing in the evenings. I'll be back on Tuesday to show some of those quilt glimpses.

No comments: