Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Big 10

Well, hello 2010! You handsome devil, you.

I'm so excited for a fresh beginning and things to come. No big new year's resolutions on my end, though I am aiming to be even more productive this year (I suppose that is a resolution, huh?). Seems like I always make that goal in January. Do you have a big goal set in mind for 2010?

I'm actually already plugging away at some new works, so so far so good! I also have a handful of smallish sketches to put up for sale online. They turned out lovely and are sort of drawing/painting hybrids on paper. Perhaps in the next day or two the sun will come out for a photoshoot.
In other news, there's a pretty nifty desktop calendar sampling my work from the Endangered show that you can download for free, courtesy of Bluebottle Gallery! Check that out over yonder.

Must get back to work. Happy New Year, gang!

1 comment:

Eggman Studios said...

Thank you so much! :)