Friday, May 22, 2009

Moonrocks

Round the comforts of my home, I have many many collections stashed about and on display. Some I stopped adding to long ago, while others grow seemingly by the day. One of such would be my beach agate collection:
I've become a bit of a picky stickler when it comes to collecting beach agates. They have to be really, really worn down and polished by the waves.
They have to "glow" when you hold them in your palm.And if they have a rare hue, all the better...This is my favorite. At first glance, it's weathered and opaque from the rough and tumble of the salty sea. But hold it up to the light, and secret spiderweb red veins are revealed from within.

In other totally-off-topic-and-random-news, I've added a few more goodies to the "Sale" section of the shop. I'm doing my darndest to move out some older items that are taking up valuable space in my studio. So if you've been hoping to snatch up a couple rings, now's the time!

Have a fab weekend, dear friends.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Memorial Day! We need to schedule something soon. :) Hope you're doing something fun!

Eggman Studios said...

I was just thinking about you and how much we need to meet up again. I hope you're enjoying some of this crazy awesome weather! :)