Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Circus Tents, Long Island Iced Teas, and Alan Rickman

It's listed! Finally! The mini eyeball one will also be listed in the next day or two. I feel so much better to have another original up for sale. Now I can slack off and watch a movie tonight.

Last night was the big Seattle outing with friends. Man, was that ever a blast. Went to McCormick & Schmick's for drinks with two of the gang and after we got completely buzzed, went over to Wild Ginger to meet the other guys for some killer Thai food. And I mean killer. Expensive...but so good. I rarely go out all night like that (especially when I have to get up early for work the next morning), so it was an utter blast. Too bad the comic book shop was closed. Oh well. There's always next time.

On the movie front, I read over on Miss Black Apple's blog that a new Burton flick is in the works and due out in January. Based on the stage play Sweeney Todd and featuring, I kid you not, Johnny Depp AND Alan Rickman. Duuuudddeeee. Two movie screen hunks that I adore. I'm shaking with excitement!

And, speaking of Alan Rickman, I promised a while ago to show you the painted ceramic Snape pin I had made for the big book release. I hadn't forgotten, see?
Do I win the "big fat nerd" award?
Happy mid-week, folks!

No comments: